Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Life is too stereotypical to be true

Its been my first 6 months so far away from home and I must say it has been quite the journey. While in Stony Brook, I see so many Indians here in pursuit of a Masters degree. Yet, I am disappointed at the amount of creativity and thirst for knowledge around me. It is just too stereotypical. I will enlist a set of questions which approximately 50 people would have asked me word to word.

The sem 1 starts - 
Phase I
Qn. Hey, What courses have you taken?
Qn. Hey, have you taken an Independent study? Under Whom?

Sem 2 starts
Phase I
Qn. Hey, what courses have you taken?
Qn. Hey, are you funded?
Phase II
Qn. Hey, any interns yet?

Yes, I hate stereotypes.

No one wants to think of
1. How about starting a company?
2. Hey, lets hack on something cool
3. How about interning at a startup?

Looking for a way out of this.

1 comment:

  1. edc titanium - titanium art - i.titanium-arts.com
    This is the everquest: titanium edition most titanium vs ceramic exquisite sculpture that was created by the Art Direction titanium sheet metal of the Art Direction titanium aftershokz of the Art Direction of the Art Direction of the Art Direction of titanium nose rings the

    ReplyDelete